United Kingdom
1022 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/30/2018 :  02:01:47  
v6.8.5
SEOFriendly URLs

Just noticed some strange behaviour...

Products that are NOT visible are not redirecting properly (ie to a 404 'sorry that product is not available') whilst products that don't exist do.

eg:

www[dot]yogabloke[dot]co[dot]uk/Lotus-Seed-Mala (the product exists but is not visible/diplayed - throws a redirect error)

www[dot]yogabloke[dot]co[dot]uk/Lotus-Seed-Mala2 (the product NOT exist - throws the correct 404 error)

I tried removing everthing from the htaccess except the friendly SEO redirects but this makes no difference.
Also I have another site on the same server that is working fine (also with SEOfriendly URLs) and the only recent change/difference is that the problem site dropped it's paid SSL for an AutoSSL (comodo) and I have a sneaking suspicion this may be involved.

Thanks,

Steve

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2018 :  03:27:06  
Hi Steve

I see that on your site, not happening here so as you say it is probably a server / ssl setting - problem is I really don't know what that would be, is it something your host perhaps could have an opinion on?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Steved
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1022 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/30/2018 :  05:36:35  
Hi Andy,

It is odd, especially as my other site is fine. I’ll see what they say or I might just purchase a dedicated certificate again. Thanks anyway.

Steve
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000