Search our site
Author « Topic »  

ebp
Advanced Member

136 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  18:18:30  
Hi, I'm trying to add Braintree to my store. I'm on v7.4.11.

Few questions:

1. I placed first order using production. When I login to my store admin, the transaction is missing the section where I can capture the funds. Is that by design? I did set "Transaction Type" to Authorize Only.

2. I get an email with the order, but customer is not getting it (my personal email in this case).

3. During order placement, there is no CVV field, so when I check Braintree dashboard, it shows as CVV "I" which is not provided.

Any help appreciated.

ebp
Advanced Member

136 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  19:45:58  
Update to previous:

I found solution to #2 here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25148517/braintree-drop-in-ui-does-not-show-cvv-field

#3, emails started working after several tries. Still not sure why first few test orders did not get confirmation, but seems to be solved.

#1 is still outstanding. Not sure if this is by design or not. If by design, is there something on product roadmap to get captures implemented for Braintree on the order page?

Vince
Administrator

42692 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2023 :  01:34:05  
Hi Ebp
quote:
If by design, is there something on product roadmap to get captures implemented for Braintree on the order page?
Yes, we should really add that to the to-do list so we have some work coming up to update the PayPal technologies and I'll add this.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

ebp
Advanced Member

136 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/07/2023 :  05:42:46  
Vince, JFYI, PayPal/Braintree are proactively reaching out to customers to switch them from PayPal Direct Payment to Braintree. I can see how more customers will be moving over as they offer better rates.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000