Author « Topic »  

mikec
Starting Member

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/13/2023 :  09:18:41  
Hi, I've just run the latest updater on my site and it seems to have upset my database. I installed it because my host company is changing from PHP7 to PHP8 soon and warned me that the sire may develop problems. This happened on PHP7 server. The site gives the following when trying to enter the Admin and anything that uses the database:...It gives the following messages:

Unknown column 'adminPacking' in 'field list'
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on bool in /vhost/vhost14/t/h/e/thetiaracompany.com/www/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php:1747 Stack trace: #0 /vhost/vhost14/t/h/e/thetiaracompany.com/www/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php(61): ect_fetch_assoc(false) #1 /vhost/vhost14/t/h/e/thetiaracompany.com/www/vsadmin/inc/incloginfunctions.php(21): getadminsettings() #2 /vhost/vhost14/t/h/e/thetiaracompany.com/www/vsadmin/admin.php(16): include('/vhost/vhost14/...') #3 {main} thrown in /vhost/vhost14/t/h/e/thetiaracompany.com/www/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php on line 1747

Any ideas?

Thanks , Mike

michael cubitt

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10385 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2023 :  09:28:40  
Hi, this
quote:
Unknown column 'adminPacking' in 'field list'

Usually means you forgot to run the updatestore script in your browser to add the new columns/tables to the database.

Thanks,
David

mikec
Starting Member

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/13/2023 :  10:10:31  
Hi David,

I ran the updatestore.php and ticked both boxes. This is what has caused the site to break, altering the database columns/tables.

Regards, Mike

michael cubitt

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10385 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2023 :  11:32:24  
Ok, if you have successfully updated the database, then the error might indicate that all files have not been uploaded to the server.
Check the dates on the server to be sure all files have made it over.

Thanks,
David

mikec
Starting Member

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/15/2023 :  03:52:07  
Thank you david you were spot on. Fro some reason, (OK, me) a few files didn't update.

Thanks again

Mike

michael cubitt
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000