Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

midvalleydrifter001
Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2023 :  15:34:46  
Just started receiving this error message on the cart page after a customer clicks Pay Now.

Could not connect to the URL: https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api

No orders have completed all day today.

I updated the transaction key but it didn't help.

I set $debugxmlemails=TRUE; and ran a test order. Results are below:

{"createTransactionRequest":{ "merchantAuthentication":{"name":"########","transactionKey":"I deleted it"}, "transactionRequest":{ "transactionType":"authCaptureTransaction", "amount":"31.45","payment":{"creditCard":{"cardNumber":"I deleted","expirationDate":"2027-09","cardCode":"I deleted"}},"solution":{"id":"AAA172582"},"order":{"invoiceNumber":"12242","description":"1 SliX Wrench"}, "tax":{"amount":"0.00"}, "shipping":{"amount":"8.95"}, "customer":{"email":"patrick@######.com"}, "billTo":{ "firstName":"Patrick","lastName":"####", "address":"###### Ct","city":"Lebanon","state":"OR","zip":"97355","country":"USA","phoneNumber":"(###) ### - ####" },"shipTo":{ "firstName":"Patrick","lastName":"####", "address":"### ###Ct","city":"Lebanon","state":"OR","zip":"97355","country":"USA" },"customerIP":"#####", "transactionSettings":{"setting":[{"settingName":"duplicateWindow","settingValue":"60"}]}}}}

Any thoughts?

Is it ECT, Authorize.net or my web host?

Patrick

ECT 7.6.3 PHP 8.2.12

** UPDATE: I noticed that the "Ask A Question" feature does NOT work either. I set $debugxmlemails=TRUE; and attempted to use the "Ask A Question"

Below is the email I received.

secret=6Lf0PfEUAAAAAFvt3yFsCDuEwIuOaMMPtwxLm369&remoteip=24.22.81.118&response=03AFcWeA5S56pfe5i8M3siyLegmj0jiXtmygiFvPcTpFagjEtXC3G3atrwcG6xiZ_L3dbzXE-cJybk9ljbkIAO6gkWWIOmNOgrwcGNcXvlXojFVWuBJOcdqhCXIDz4rLXt8iGKWq2CAacJI8Qi654FbHtaR5ixsnq26YBv9k90rzc78F3D92I-LIKh2Y6-oAPIhcmiqQYA1b_ATEuznsO5N42OeEF5wqhRJbVCi_QmBEJkz0LSpIJR1FY8v6IZ8rNVgaryMGTrQFBqVQBCIkmoCDChyq95ht0dxKQI74F5iT8LQ5vssUqveiwEwbZUc2schKrMgKGohzFogWyWYO2KKDYKxdQyhmk9dMpCU_YpJ4ngr4Jzd_YbrLfWSV-WPFzf9J4yjczRWqL8cGg3sEBAfroeki5VlyvUFQYy3fc1ljlW3kIMlflBF2tzJkkO64nq2f1gTJoizTjkp_qFJwXRozBAoFVrtyVZU2ZGM2j6J9bCThn9STcr-Cz7lqeTC6SyQLyF-N7pUOXserq8KhwrBiG_p1e2BCRTVhKQ2Khg_Sol26S6XehX0Mc

** UPDATE #2: I disabled Recaptcha and the "Ask A Question" now works.

The main problem of orders not seeing the Authorize.net api is still NOT working.

Edited by - midvalleydrifter001 on 11/02/2023 21:21:24

sharonchinn
Advanced Member

USA
344 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 11/03/2023 :  05:42:58  
I started having the same type problem yesterday on both of my sites except with Paypal api. I was receiving orders as normal yesterday until around 10:30 EST, then an hour or two later a customer called me to say she couldn't get her payment through. I tried her account myself and received errors about connecting with Paypal.

ERROR MESSAGE: Could not connect to the URL: https://api-3t.paypal.com/2.0/

Also had a Recaptcha error and couldn't login to my ECT Admin until I disabled Recaptcha.

I host with ServeLink. If you have a different host, I assume the problem is with ECT. So far I don't have a solution to the api issue.

midvalleydrifter001

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2023 :  06:56:02  
My host is also Servelink and they just sent out the following message:

API communication errors
Friday, November 3, 2023

We've identified a problem this morning with communications to/from external API services, such as UPS and USPS for shipping rates, Authorize.net for payments etc. This only seems to affect the Linux shared hosting environment; Windows Server and dedicated servers of all varieties seem unafffected. ecommercetemplates.com have assisted with testing to rule out their cart as a vector and we are working with upstream providers to check OS packages. We believe this is related to the cURL binary, but investigation is ongoing.

Edited by - midvalleydrifter001 on 11/03/2023 07:04:31

sharonchinn
Advanced Member

USA
344 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 11/03/2023 :  07:06:48  
SORRY, Just saw you included the ServeLink message in your reply. I didn't see it the first time.

Just went to ServeLink to submit a support ticket and found this message, so the problem is on their end ...

"We've identified a problem this morning with communications to/from external API services, such as UPS and USPS for shipping rates, Authorize.net for payments etc. This only seems to affect the Linux shared hosting environment; Windows Server and dedicated servers of all varieties seem unafffected. ecommercetemplates.com have assisted with testing to rule out their cart as a vector and we are working with upstream providers to check OS packages. We believe this is related to the cURL binary, but investigation is ongoing."

I've not heard a peep from Vince since I posted my issue yesterday afternoon, which is very unusual. Assume he's been busy assisting ServeLink.
My site has been down for over 20 hours now and I'm losing sales.

Edited by - sharonchinn on 11/03/2023 07:18:31

midvalleydrifter001

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2023 :  08:07:24  
They got it fixed. At least for Authorize.net

I just ran a test order on my 2 websites and both worked fine.

Patrick

sharonchinn
Advanced Member

USA
344 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 11/03/2023 :  08:25:11  
Yes, I saw ServeLink's update and went back through the steps for the Paypal Checkout wizard and my problems are also resolved and working.

Edited by - sharonchinn on 11/03/2023 08:25:40
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000