Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

webspaceunlimited
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
189 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2023 :  06:06:07  
Vince was a fantastic help with a recent upgrade that was needed on an old site due to sage changing to Opayo and in all honesty it unearthed a load more issues in the update than I had anticipated.

I am asking this as a preseales question as the same client has another very old website (pre responsive design) and I am being asked to cost the update on that site too

So firstly the update purchase is per site so .. it's unethical to use on a different website - unless things have changed? So first question is additional updater needed?

Second question is will the update cause a similar list of problems?

www.cigarette-bins-direct.co.uk

I note the formatting is slightly out at present and that. something I can fix easily enough. - I just need to let customer know so they can decide ion to update or change the site over to wordpress / woo

Many thanks

Vince
Administrator

42689 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2023 :  09:19:51  
Hi there
quote:
So firstly the update purchase is per site so .. it's unethical to use on a different website - unless things have changed?
That's the same and everything is on a per-site basis and thanks for asking!!
quote:
Second question is will the update cause a similar list of problems?
This isn't a wordpress site and so it's a different kettle of fish really. It's only 5 euros extra the option for us to install the updater (and we'll keep doing so while the updater is valid) so that's well worth it as an option.
I was in a bit of a rush the other day and didn't finish making the changes for the new WordPress setup, and now it seems the WordPress login you set up for me is no longer valid. Could you enable it again?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000