SquareUp Payments Help Page Feedback
Author « Topic »  

ITZAP
Ecommerce Template Guru

Australia
1016 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2024 :  17:19:13  
Hi Vince, some feedback to consider ...

I have just setup and activated the SquareUp payment processor for the very first time for a client. Following the ECT SquareUp Help page here it seems that, since you those wrote those instructions, the Square website navigation menu structure has changed. Trying to find the webpage where you can "Click on + New Application" was difficult.

And the Help page does not mention that the final codes you Copy/Paste into the ECT SquareUp Payment Provider page must come from the "Production" tab, not Sandbox.

Anyway, once setup and activated, your SquareUp payment integration is excellent and works really well. And their payment processing fee is cheaper than PayPal

Looking in the Client SquareUp Admin Panel, it shows the Name of the person who paid. But I could not see the ECT Product ID or Product Name purchased. Maybe I am wrong. I cannot get into my client's Square Account again to confirm.

Regards,

Gary

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10385 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2024 :  06:20:26  
Hi, Gary, on the admin orders page, in the list of orders, there will be the transaction ID and if you click that, it will take you into square with the order pulled up.
NOTE - No product information is passed, just the amount.
Thanks,
David

Edited by - dbdave on 03/08/2024 06:21:25
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000