Froala Customization Project
Author « Topic »  

ITZAP
Ecommerce Template Guru

Australia
1016 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2024 :  18:54:19  
Hi Vince and all Ecommerce Templates Shopping Cart users,

You all know about the Froala HTML webpage editor which features a simple Toolbar and an excellent Source Code editor. I have discovered that it is possible to customize the Froala Toolbars to use CSS styles used by your website by editing the Javascript plugin files.

For many years I.T.ZAP Website Design Works have used a modified version of “CK Editor” as a HTML webpage editor for the Ecommerce Templates Shopping Cart software. Watch the video demonstration here =>.
While quite effective, the CK Editor Toolbars are perhaps a little compex for the inexperienced user. Also, CK Editor does not appear to be supported by Ecommerce Templates any longer. Thus the reason to begin this project to customize Froala in a similar fashion.

Sample of a modified Froala Toolbar

However, since there are some issues remaining, this project remains “Under Development”.
This is where I call for help from other Ecommerce Templates users with more advanced Javascript knowledge than I possess. Can you solve any of these issues for the benefit of all ?

Visit my Froala Customization Project webpage here =>

Download my “froala-customization-project.zip” file. It contains sample Froala CSS, Unminified Javascript and Webfont files.

Regards,

Gary

Edited by - ITZAP on 06/09/2024 20:33:30
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000