Off topic, News and Updates
 PHP issue - looking for developer
Author « Topic »  

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1333 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2024 :  07:14:19  
This is not directly ECT related, although I do have several ECT websites affected by this issue.

Over 10 years ago I started using a WordPress theme builder called Artisteer. It's a fairly simply program that was purchased and downloaded onto my computer(s). Over time I streamlined the themes into just making a basic layout (header, main body, header, a few widget areas, colors, and fonts) and then would upload the theme into WordPress and then customize the theme using css and some other plugins.

Here is my issue suddenly any PHP version over 7.3 "breaks" every one of these themes. I have 68 active websites using these themes. Artisteer stopped supporting (or even answering any questions - they are completely unreachable) about 4 years ago.

What I'm looking for is a PHP expert to take a look - you could likely look at one or two sites and see the issue - and let me know if this is fixable. I'm willing to pay for this service (obviously). Anyone that could possible help me, please respond to this and we can talk privately.

I'm in a panic thinking that I have to redesign 68 sites from the bottom up.

Thanks so much!

Vince
Administrator

42688 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2024 :  12:33:48  
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000