Undefined Array Warning On Site
Author « Topic »  

mafluet
Starting Member

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2024 :  07:44:11  
Hey All,

We have a part finder functionality on our site that helps narrow down products for customers based on selected parameters. Recently, this tidbit of code showed up on the site:

Warning: Undefined array key "clientID" in ymme/partSearchEngine.php on line 256

The exact code it is referencing is below:

$searchClientID = $_SESSION['clientID'];

From what I can understand, it doesn't understand the "clientID" key/field in this line, or it gets NULL information and maybe doesn't know what to do with it. If anyone has any insight or advice, please let me know. My knowledge with PHP is limited so please bear with me.

Thanks,
Mike

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10379 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2024 :  07:52:02  
Hi, the file partSearchEngine.php is not a native file for the ect cart and it's likely not compatible with your current version of PHP on your server, hence the error.

Can you go back to whoever provided this file to see if they can update the code for modern versions of PHP?

quote:
part finder functionality on our site that helps narrow down products for customers based on selected parameters.

It may be that you had this done before the product attributes feature was added, so perhaps it's something that is no longer needed.

Thanks,
David
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000