Search our site
Author « Topic »  

espinner
Advanced Member

159 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/24/2021 :  05:39:12  
Since updater 7.2.6 when I place products in the cart then go to checkout, login, edit billing address, shipping stays same as billing, checkout and I'm returned to the home page with the cart still full.... It will not allow me to change the billing address and checkout. tronitec.com Help

Edited by - espinner on 03/24/2021 07:38:29

Vince
Administrator

42649 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2021 :  06:53:58  
Hi Espinner
It does seem that whatever I do when I checkout I get sent to the home page. Could you try looking to see if you have a .htaccess file with any rules that could be causing this. If that doesn't help then please send the site FTP login to my email (vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com) and I'll investigate.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10362 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2021 :  07:55:11  
Another idea is to check to see what you have set in the admin>main settings to see what you have set there for the store address.

Thanks,
David

Vince
Administrator

42649 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2021 :  11:47:28  
Hi David
I've done some checking on this and I see what is happening but I'm afraid I don't have a solution as yet. I've put a test script on your site called "t.php" which illustrates the problem. All this script does is "POST" to any page that exists, I've used the thanks.php page as an example but the page isn't important. But if the script posts a parameter called "name" then a "301 Moved Permanently" is thrown which forwards to the home page. Can you ask your host if they have any security software installed, or if there are any server settings that might have caused this?

Vince

espinner
Advanced Member

159 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/29/2021 :  09:28:21  
this point our host, Bluehost, indicates there have not been any changes. Could the be anything to do with Wordpress?

Vince
Administrator

42649 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2021 :  13:21:27  
I tried disabling the .htaccess file and the same problem occurs so that really takes wordpress out of the equation too. My bet really is that there is security software on the site which checks for that value "name" and throws this 301 if it finds it. Do you have a control panel through which you can enable / disable things like this?

Vince

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000