Author « Topic »
Page: of 2

Skeptical1900
Starting Member

5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/21/2023 :  11:37:37  
All I am getting is a blank screen after upgrading, and I followed this post https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107737
There has to be something else we are missing.

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10385 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2023 :  12:39:51  
Hi Skeptical1900, it's probably best to make a new post, but we also need to deal with the pre-sales message showing.
Perhaps you have used a different email address here on the forum than the one you used to purchase your store and updates. If so, can you go in and change the email address on your profile here.
If that's not the case, you should purchase the updater package to continue to receive support.

As for the blank screen, that's a good indicator that something still needs to be fixed for the newer version of PHP to work on your site.
Have you checked your includes file in addition to the changes to the db_conn_open.php file?

Thanks,
David

Skeptical1900
Starting Member

5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/22/2023 :  07:27:41  
Hello,

The cart was installed by a third party long time back and we are just trying to figure out how to get it running again by ourselves. We will track the original developer down to see if we could use her email.

IF we fail to do so, I would like to purchase the upgrade service. Could you point me to a link?

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10385 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2023 :  08:22:59  
Sure, just click "more details" under the pre sales message under your username.
Thanks,
David
Page: of 2 « Topic »  
Previous Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000