Error When Trying to Charge Orders
Author « Topic »  

phil10945
Advanced Member

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2023 :  16:59:46  
Hello,

I just updated to 7.7.2 asp and receiving the following error when I try to charge the order by clicking inform authorize.net

The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:amount' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:decimal' - The string '' is not a valid Decimal value.

If I login to authorize.net, I am able to manually charge the order. I have my site setup to only authorize cards when an order is placed. I have tried several orders from different computers in different browsers with the same result.

Appreciate any help,

Thanks

Phil

phil10945
Advanced Member

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2023 :  10:36:17  
I've been doing some troubleshooting and also noticed that the total of the order is greyed out in the capture amount field. If I type the amount in over it, it charges the order as normal.

Phil

Edited by - phil10945 on 10/15/2023 10:55:41

Vince
Administrator

42644 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2023 :  11:14:50  
Hi Phil
Yes, that seems to be the problem that the value should be set by default but only a placeholder is set. I've made the changes now in the incorders.asp file and added the changes to the updater.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

phil10945
Advanced Member

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2023 :  18:25:49  
Hi Vince,

Seems like that did the trick. I'll know for sure when authnet batches out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Phil
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000