isntworkdull
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
900 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/14/2024 :  03:50:17  
hi All

Just got a customer saying he cant log into my website... so i tried and just keep getting an error saying:

"Hash check failed"

i have seen this in the past - but a quick F5 always fixed it - however now its not going... any ideas?

thanks
James

isntworkdull
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
900 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/14/2024 :  03:55:26  
FYI i added "cookiescript" to my website yesterday...

and i just noticed my site seems to have issues with remembering anything - like i add an item to my cart then click home button and its gone from cart... seems a cache issue...

would this be caused by cookiescript? anyone else use cookiescript without this issue?

Or does anyone have a list of the cookies that are imperitive for the ET functions to work?

Edited by - isntworkdull on 06/14/2024 04:11:29

Dermontti
Advanced Member

USA
161 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2024 :  07:15:59  
You can use chrome dev tools to test and see what happens to cookies with and without 3rd party programs.

Hit f12 in browser, find the application tab, look at cookies, find the ECT cookies, then see what happens to it across pages.

I have done state testing before with toast banners etc. and it sounds like a cookie being deleted issue, which could also be part of the global cache policy.

We also found that since the cache was set to private in admin, setting it globally in IIS caused admin login issues.

Hope this helps.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000