ASP (Windows server) versions
 Print invoice with added info
Author « Topic »  

freewaytrailer
Starting Member

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2024 :  16:07:24  
In the order administration there is a spot in additional details section for an invoice number. As we use a different in house POS system, we update the website order with the inhouse invoice number and tracking information then print it off and send it up the to main office, is there a way i can get that and the tracking number fields to print.

Vince
Administrator

42632 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2024 :  21:41:06  
Hi there
Are you printing the Invoice? If so, the Invoice Number should print on the invoice so I'm not sure what is happening there and maybe you can add an image of what you see. But the tracking number won't as that is just sent to the customer.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

freewaytrailer
Starting Member

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2024 :  02:49:08  
Thanks - saying the invoice should print made me go back and look I'm still not used to the whole save in red part of the fields for that and the tracking number. After entering the invoice number(and actually saving it this time) I was able to get it to print for invoice print, which brings me to my solution for the tracking number, I am just going to append the invoice# with the something like this 176896-1Z3398W60354559034 that way I get what I need to satisfy the front office.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000