Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
 All Forums
 Technical
 PHP (Unix / Linux / Apache) versions
 Error upgrading PayPal Payments (Deprecated)
Author « Topic »  

EllenD
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
433 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2024 :  04:50:57  
Hi,

I am currently using PayPal Payment Standard & PayPal Express, these are marked DEPRECATED so I'm trying to upgrade to the new PayPal checkout. I follow the instructions here https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/ecommplus/paypal-checkout.asp

But where it says I log in to PayPal and accept the T&Cs, there is nowhere to do this. It loads up my PayPal account in a small popup, but it is just the regular PayPal home page and I can't accept anything or return to the store.

I can see in my PayPal developer account that an app was created today. I tried again, and got a message on the url https://www.paypal.com/unifiedonboarding/retry that said:
"Something went wrong. Trying again may fix it. Debug ID: f867628012c6c"
(trying again did not fix it!)

Any suggestions please?

Thank you
Ellen

Vince
Administrator

42632 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2024 :  08:01:06  
Hi Ellen
This could be a temporary glitch with PayPal as normally this process is really simple and takes under a minute. Could you maybe wait an hour or two and try again? Hopefully by then they would have given the server a good kick under the table.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

EllenD
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
433 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2024 :  03:27:00  
Thanks Vince. I cleared cookies then tried again today, and it did indeed work seamlessly. Thank you!
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000