Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1716 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2024 :  16:08:19  
I just had a php website converted to Wordpress, and my goodness, I love it. Thank you Vince.

I've always used the 'includes' file for the layout but I really like the default layouts. So using the default products layout, how can I remove the 'in stock' numbers.

Also, while I haven't checked the box to remove product ID, it's not showing. Where do I make these changes.

Vince
Administrator

42692 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2024 :  20:49:01  
quote:
I just had a php website converted to Wordpress, and my goodness, I love it. Thank you Vince.
That's great to hear and thanks for saying.

quote:
I've always used the 'includes' file for the layout but I really like the default layouts. So using the default products layout, how can I remove the 'in stock' numbers.
I've made an addition to the ECT Widgets so you can remove that too and updated your site.

quote:
Also, while I haven't checked the box to remove product ID, it's not showing. Where do I make these changes.
That is there on the product detail page. Were you expecting the product id on the products page too? It's really meant to be a detail page feature in these layouts.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1716 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2024 :  07:32:11  
It's a lot of fun and you've made it all so very easy.

Thanks for the stock removal, just a click.

Yes, we want the prod ID on the products. With everyone going to digital downloads now, we all need some form of quick reference as to the PDF name. I know it's supposed to be on the details page, and it is, but with the quick buy now in use, it's handy to have it on the products also.

Vince
Administrator

42692 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2024 :  02:55:03  
Hi LadyM
I've updated the ECT Widgets plugin so you can add / remove the product id independently on the products and product detail page.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1716 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2024 :  08:00:26  
Wow, thanks so much. I really do want to use the widget and Wordpress more and let go of some of the old ways of doing things. This is a superior method.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000