Quantity Total on Confirmation page
Author « Topic »  

ardade
Advanced Member

257 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  11:55:19  
Each product is listed on the confirmation page with the Production description, Quantity and total for each. There is a sub total and grand total. I need to ALSO display the Quantity total on the confirmation page. How can I do this???

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65937 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  12:08:48  
Hi Ardade, the quantity total does display on the first checkout screen and then again on the thanks page after the sale is completed.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates

ardade
Advanced Member

257 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  12:22:59  
The Quantity total for each line item displays, however the total quantity for all items does not display. I have 3 products in my cart. the firs product is Qty. of 4 and the second product is Qty. of 6 and the third product is Qty. of 8, I would like at the bottom of the order, Total Quantities for all, which in this case would be Total Quantity: 18

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65937 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  12:36:11  
Hi Oh I thought you were referring to the total amount not the total quantity, there isn't a feature to show the total quantity of items in the cart.

ardade
Advanced Member

257 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  12:53:20  
Thank you. Any recommendations for a 3rd party developer to create a modification.

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65937 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  13:17:59  
Hi you can give any of the ones listed a try they should able to do that https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/developers.asp

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10385 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  13:52:55  
Hi ardade, FYI - this can be done with javascript (and cookies) without a modification to the core files.
I am picking up the total quantity of items in my .asp cart and using it for another purpose, but I just wanted to point out that it can be done without modding the core ect files, because you specifically asked for someone who can do a "modification".

If you can't find a developer to do it for you, I may be willing to help. I would need access to your cart as I don't have the php version.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000