Next Page
Author « Topic »
Page: of 2

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  06:43:57  
Hi all, we have just updated our template from PHP v6.6.0 to v6.8.5 everything updated successfully however our website and back end admin is completely down?

Please urgently advise on this matter?

Regards

Kevin

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  07:01:14  
Hi Kevin

Do you know what version of PHP your server is running, it should be PHP v5.6 or above?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  07:03:37  
Hi Andy its version 5.3.3, i have logged into our server however i do not see any other option to select from other than v5.3.3? Any ideas?

Regards

Kevin

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  07:09:58  
I would speak to your host as that is a very old version and see if they can get you to 5.6 or above. Once updated the version of PHP have a look here at the changes in db_conn_open.php which may need to be made https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107737 if they switch you to PHP 7 or above

You should have received a warning on the updatestore.php page regarding the version of PHP being used - did you get that message?

Andy

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  07:12:33  
Hi Andy thanks for the info

Yes we did receive a warning but did not think it would affect us immediately however now i realise it does as our site URL is forced to a secure HTTPS throughout all pages.

Can i revert back to v6.6.0 by installing the update whilst we get the PHP version rectified in the mean time?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  07:17:24  
It's not possible to update to an earlier version but having the site on HTTPS won't make any difference really, it's just the version of PHP on the server that is the very probable reason for the issue.

Andy

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  08:07:58  
Hi Andy problem resolved for now as we have upgraded to PHP on the server to 5.7 however i now notice the adminorders.php page layout is completely misaligned? Am i missing something?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  08:16:35  
You probably need to force a refresh to see the new css, hit Ctrl+Refresh to stop the caching.

Glad you got the PHP problem sorted out quickly.

Andy

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  08:33:15  
Hi Andy, again thanks for your swift response, yes it was a caching issue.

Another problem i see is that when you add an item to cart the popup background is opaque and looks extremely odd? Also the position of the popup is at the top and not centralised in the missing of the page anymore?

How do we change the background colour and move the popup to where it was before?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  08:42:56  
You need to make sure that all pages on your store have this css line

<link href="css/ectcart.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

and that you have uploaded the latest ectcart.css file from the updater

add that to all store pages and you should be fine.

Andy

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  08:55:14  
Thanks again Andy, problem sorted on the proddetail page however there is a misalignment issue with the "quantity" text near the Buy Now button? How can we resolve this without effecting the responsive view?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  09:03:01  
Remove this line

#w0quant{height:21px;width:50px;border:1px solid #ccc;}

and change

div.detailquantitytext{margin-top:16px;.....

to

div.detailquantitytext{margin-right:10px;.....

Andy

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  09:39:34  
Perfect! All sorted thanks Andy!

Another issue that has just cropped up is order confirmation emails have stopped working, we are not receiving the order at your store email anymore?

Has something changed that we have not updated yet for this to stop working?

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  09:48:44  
Hi Andy,

Please refer to below error message when we try to resend the order confirmation email manually using the button on the admin orders page:

Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`*.extendcp.co.uk' did not match expected CN=`mail.*************.co.uk' in /var/www/vhosts/*************..co.uk/httpdocs/vsadmin/inc/class.smtp.php on line 355

Any ideas?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  10:04:58  
It may be you are using an older version of PHPmailer - see the post here for example and update the files https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=106648

Andy

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  10:16:03  
I have download the zip file from https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer

however there is no class.smtp.php and class.phpmailer.php present in the folder from what i can see??

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  14:32:19  
Hi Phil thanks for providing the latest version.

I have uploaded the class.smtp.php and class.phpmailer.php files but there is still an issue with receiving order emails?

I think we already had the latest files for both of the above?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Regards

Kev

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65937 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  14:52:23  
Hi Kevin, are customers receiving their email, have you checked if the emails are going into a spam or junk folder.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates

Tinsle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  14:55:46  
Hi Sinbad,

Customers are not receiving order emails and nothing is being captured in spam, i have checked this already.

The below error message still appears when we resend an order email to customer and to store:

Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`*.extendcp.co.uk' did not match expected CN=`mail.*************.co.uk' in /var/www/vhosts/*************..co.uk/httpdocs/vsadmin/inc/class.smtp.php on line 355

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7668 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  15:00:54  
Take a look at this post here - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30371910/phpmailer-generates-php-warning-stream-socket-enable-crypto-peer-certificate

quote:
The correct fix for this is to replace the invalid, misconfigured or self-signed certificate with a good one.

* Database Migrations and Conversions*
* ASP to PHP Cart Conversions*

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

gm4toe

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  09:58:44  
Just run the updater to version 6.8.5 and receive the following error messages when trying to run the site:

Warning: include(db_conn_open.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 12

Warning: include(db_conn_open.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 12

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'db_conn_open.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 12

Warning: include(includes.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 13

Warning: include(includes.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 13

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 13

Warning: include(inc/languageadmin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 14

Warning: include(inc/languageadmin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 14

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'inc/languageadmin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 14

Warning: include(inc/incfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 15

Warning: include(inc/incfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 15

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'inc/incfunctions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 15

Warning: include(inc/incloginfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 16

Warning: include(inc/incloginfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 16

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'inc/incloginfunctions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 16

Fatal error: Call to undefined function adminassets() in /home/sotashop/public_html/admin.php on line 25

The host is running PHP Version 5.6.30

What do I do please?
Page: of 2 « Topic »  
Next Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000