Technical
 WordPress for Ecommerce Templates
 Widgets installation crashes site
Author « Topic »  

gm4toe

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2024 :  01:12:10  
I updated my widgets plugin file and received the following when I accessed the site:

Warning: session_cache_limiter(): Cannot change cache limiter when session is active in /home/sotashop/public_html/wp-content/themes/ectwpindoors/header.php on line 2

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare lfect_database_error() (previously declared in /home/sotashop/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php:8) in /home/sotashop/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php on line 8

Guess there is something I can do to sort this. Only did this because I was getting warnings about Legacy widgets

Help!

Vince
Administrator

42640 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2024 :  02:19:20  
Hi gm4toe
I guess you are using one of the old wordpress installations which require the modified ECT WordPress themes and things have changed quite a bit since then. With the new system you can now use any theme that you like and can switch between them as you like. Did you want to explore the idea of moving to the new system? This might be the answer to the other problem that you have too. If you do, please send me details of the site to my email vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com.
Do you have a backup of the old widgets plugin? If not then again, please send me the site details including the FTP login to my email and I'll sort the problem out.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

gm4toe

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2024 :  04:55:01  
Login details for the website Wordpress and cPanel sent by email

Thanks for your help
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000